Griffin Support

Where can I get refills for the pen?

The Stylus + Pen (GC35461, GC16059) uses Parker Style Ballpoint Refills.

The Stylus + Pen + Laser Pointer (GC16058) uses Mini D-1 Size Ballpoint Refills.

Stylus Twist (GC16067) uses Cross Standard Ballpoint Pen Refill.

Brand name and generic refills are widely available at office supply stores and from online retailers.